Feb 22, 2010

Experience of: Simple things that make life better.

Kudos to Customer Service Center


Yesterday evening, I was paying my credit card loan against the email credit card bill I had just received. But, due to a technical problem with the net, I could not get through the transaction. I had tried for several times.

Today morning the first thing I did was went online and filled up the form to pay off the credit. While submitting the form, I happened to click the submit button twice, which meant that the transaction request was sent twice. But without getting panicked I continued to find out ways I could rectify what had just happened. In vain! Thirteen minutes elapsed and I received a call. A female polite voice from the other side asked “May I speak to Ms. Kamat?” I said,”Yes, that’s me.” She then told me about the duplicate transaction and that she just wanted to confirm. I briefed her to consider only the first transaction and ignore the second one. And the matter was resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment