Feb 28, 2010

The Breakout game



Hi Everyone,

Uploading the breakout game I could finally complete it this weekend. Was working on this one for almost past two weeks in bits and pieces... I agree its still not complete, tough the basics are in place for you to play... I am working on putting the remaining open pieces together and will post the updated version of this game soon.. On how I got to doing this.... ! Well, the story dates back almost 6 months when I was searching for a good online tutorial for core java, just to increase my depth of understanding on the subject; and to brush up on my java programming skills and found the Standford University course... This game happens to be one of its assignments. More on the Standford University course later.. for now ta-ta.. bye-bye.. sayonara... and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment